Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jungle Safari - Dallas Lunch Crew Style

I can't believe tomorrow is Day 1 for the Dallas 3 Day! I'm so excited to see my fellow crew-mates and can't wait to spend 3 days serving lunch, rocking out to great music, and of course camping under the stars. Our theme for lunch this year is jungle safari. I must say I don't have much in my wardrobe to support a jungle safari theme. Luckily my mom has couple of hats that are very safariesque and the Ross by our apartment had some sweet cheetah print shirts on the cheap. I did make some sweet accessories for our safari theme - a camera and binoculars...definitely must haves for a safari goer! They are quite funny (pic below). All I can say is "E for Effort"!


Stay tuned for pics from lunch, updates on the hilarious team names and slogans we see over the next three days, and of course a full report on the hopefully beautiful weather!

15 days until San Diego!!!!!

Too inspired to be tired,

No comments:

Post a Comment